On line registration is now open! Mail in registration is also available.
Registration is required to attend Buckeye TrailFest. One low registration fee covers all programs, presentations, events and hikes except for special field trips. Your registration fee supports the Buckeye Trail and the Buckeye Trail Association. The Buckeye Trail Association is the leader in building, maintaining, protecting and promoting use of Ohio's longest scenic hiking trail for our citizens, communities and partners.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
ONLINE - Click here to register online. Pay by credit card, PayPal or Check.
BY MAIL - Download the registration form, complete and mail. Pay by Check.
There will be walk-in registration available each day at TrailFest, but
please note that there will be no food available on-site for walk-ins.
- The registration fee for adults for the full session is $55 for BTA members and $75 for non-members if paid before 4/15/17.
- The registration fee for adults is $75 for BTA members and $95 for non-members if paid after 4/15/17.
- Anyone paying the non-member fee will receive a one year membership in the Buckeye Trail Association. A $20 value.
- No registration fee for children 17 and under.
- Please complete one registration form per person including all children age 11 and over.
- Children age 10 and under can be added to their accompanying adult's registration form.
- Registration is due by April 15, 2017. If you miss this deadline you may register on site.
- The Saturday evening dinner is included in the registration fee.
- Register before April 15, 2017 and receive a $5 discount on your registration fee.
- A one day registration fee for Friday is $20 for BTA members and $40 for non-members. Add $5 if paying after April 15, 2017
- A one day registration fee for Saturday is $30 for BTA members and $50 for non-members. Add $5 if paying after April 15, 2017
Make plans to attend the whole event!
- You can pay by check, money order, or credit card.
- Your payment must accompany your registration form.
- You may pay for multiple registrations with one check or credit card payment.
LODGING & MEALS
- Saturday night dinner is included in the registration fee.
- All other meals and lodging are not included in your registration fee and must be paid for with your registration.
- Meals: Children 0-10 are free. Children 11 and up pay regular price.
- Lodging: Children 0-17 are free.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompannied by an adult.
- For information on lodging and meal options please visit the Lodging page and Meals page.
- You must pre-register if you want the meals.
- Buckeye TrailFest T-shirts maybe ordered anytime by visiting the TrailFest store.
- Sign-ups for programs and hiking trips will be done at Buckeye TrailFest.
- Pets are not permitted at Buckeye TrailFest.
Make checks payable to: Buckeye Trail Association
Mail your completed registration form and payment to:
Buckeye Trail Association
c/o TrailFest Registration
PO BOX 5
Shawnee, Ohio 43782
FOR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS CONTACT: Mark Heise at
TrailFest@buckeyetrail.org or 937-802-4002