On line registration is now closed. You will need toregister onsite at TrailFest.
Check Out Our Registration Stats
Registration is required to attend Buckeye TrailFest. One low registration fee covers all programs, presentations, events and hikes except for special field trips. Your registration fee supports the Buckeye Trail and the Buckeye Trail Association. The Buckeye Trail Association is the leader in building, maintaining, protecting and promoting use of Ohio's longest scenic hiking trail for our citizens, communities and partners.
There will be walk-in registration available each day at TrailFest, but
please note that there will be no food available on-site for walk-ins.
- The registration fee for adults is $75 for BTA members and $95 for non-members if paid after 4/15/17.
- Anyone paying the non-member fee will receive a one year membership in the Buckeye Trail Association. A $20 value.
- No registration fee for children 17 and under.
- Please complete one registration form per person including all children age 11 and over.
- Children age 10 and under can be added to their accompanying adult's registration form.
- Registration is due by April 15, 2017. If you miss this deadline you may register on site.
- A one day registration fee for Friday is $25 for BTA members and $45 for non-members.
- A one day registration fee for Saturday is $35 for BTA members and $55 for non-members.
Make plans to attend the whole event!
- You can pay by check, money order, or credit card.
- Your payment must accompany your registration form.
- You may pay for multiple registrations with one check or credit card payment.
- Buckeye TrailFest T-shirts maybe ordered anytime by visiting the TrailFest store.
- Sign-ups for programs and hiking trips will be done at Buckeye TrailFest.
- Pets are not permitted at Buckeye TrailFest.
FOR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS CONTACT: Mark Heise at
TrailFest@buckeyetrail.org or 937-802-4002